Sunday, March 18, 2007

Birthday

Just the photos for now, complete write up coming soon.

At the Piano Bar on Friday night.



Birthday and Helen's farewell drinks at the Ebury Wine Bar on Saturday.
I think Joe T made half the night for us with his delightful birthday gift which everyone else had so much fun with too. It was just oh-so-educational. Let it be made known that his gift is more a reflection of his character than mine okay? As the night wore on, more smoochy faces were made along with musical numbers from a drunk but cheerful guest and so many more inappropriate comments. I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time, the night was a scream and I was amazingly happy. Thankyou all.

Full set of photos will be uploaded very soon. Promise.

3 comments:

Joe said...

A camera and plenty of alcohol - such an amusing combination!

j a s o n said...

We didn't sing Happy Birthday! Well not for you anyway!

Well done for surviving another year - Where is Lil's gymnastics photo? She wouldn't let me photo that last year!

Jean said...

I was so glad there was no birthday song + cake. I really dislike that kind of in-the-spotlight attention.

'Well done for surviving another year' - I like to think that I did more than just survive ;) But thanks for the well wishes anyway.

I will post the full set of photos once I get my laptop back - it's still being fixed >.<