Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Found one, lost another

After what seemed like weeks of stress and ceaseless whining to friends, I've finally found a flatmate! He's a FoF (friend of friend), from Sydney and seems very nice and easygoing. He likes fish sauce, as well as OC, Dawson's Creek and Friends, and claims to be a "9/10" on the tidiness scale. My manager thinks he was just telling me what I wanted to hear and now that I've put it all down in one sentence, I am starting to have my doubts too. Perhaps I should have put him under the lie detector. I guess only time will tell but living with a boy will most certainly add a new dynamic to my London experience.

4 comments:

Iqbal Khaldun said...

I'm sure everything will be fine and before you know it you'll be used to the new household dynamic. Which should be interesting!

Joe said...

I hope he knows what he's getting himself in for. Just wait until you find out what that missing mark out of ten represents.

j a s o n said...

Hopefully he is a neat freak and will be hitting the domestic duties with gusto. Offering to wash your cup before you have finished your tea kind of efficiency.

Sadly I never lived with one, only with fellow slobs...

The cleaning roster was the way to go...ah Sunday mornings in the share flat...

I too wonder what the 1/10 is!

Joe said...

Your new colours match the flowers - nice!