Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year

New year, new beginnings. Thanks to the kind encourage from my good friend (see comment to previous post), I am now back to posting my photos. Link to the full album is on the sidebar.

New year celebrations: Predrinks at Gonk & Binh's before heading out to Turnmills. Having bopped to RnB music at friends' Asian dance parties most of my life (shameful I know), I can't say electro / techno is my thing. But it was a good night with good friends and the club was very cool too.


Christmas celebrations: xmas eve at Gonk & Binh's and xmas day spent at Joe & Keith's.


Germany: the xmas markets in Munich and Nurnbery were very festive and delightful.


Budapest has a quiet charm, thoroughly enjoyed the food and relaxing at the Turkish baths.


Paris: it was very much like what everyone says about Paris - beautiful and romantic.


2 comments:

Iqbal Khaldun said...

Happy new year!! Great collage of pics, you must show me how to do that some time.

j a s o n said...

I agree!

Excellent idea!