Monday, October 02, 2006

Belgium




From top 1-2 Market Square in Bruges; 3 one of the beautiful canals surrounding Bruges; 4 Shirley & I with our delicious chocolate Belgian waffles (note to Alan & Marki - I had two waffles in my hands b/c one of them belonged to Kris who was taking the photo, they were not both mine!), 5-6 Grand Place in Brussels, 7 Brussels Stock Exchange (Kris insisted taking me there, not my idea), 8 Kris, my wonderful Belgian friend who took us on a Brussels-in-three-hours-windwhirl tour, 9 the royal palace in Brussels.

4 comments:

j a s o n said...

Hope you tried the chocolat! Lovely weather for Belgium too!

Everytime I have been there its raining...

Looks like you are up to city trip pace already! Have fun!

Iqbal Khaldun said...

Mmmmm Belgian chocolate. Can you bring us back some?

Joe said...

hey! After you refused to tell me your web address I didn't think it would be so easy to track you down ;)

Stephen said...

Ahh, the circle of life.